Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Daily digi....

So I was browsing around this morning and found this neat new site....looks like a great one that I will be keeping an eye on.....and check out the digi files.. for just $5 you can sample a bunch of designers work and if you buy before Jan. 22 you will be eligible to win loads of extra prizes!!!
I have not been doing many digi pages lately with my hard drive crashing and having to re organize all my kits in acdsee.....note to self....I really need to do that!!! Maybe today since it is only -14 degrees out and a good day to sit by the woodstove and stay warm!!
I alos heard about this great site that has amazing daily offers of one item....check them out!
peachycheap.com......
Well I'm off to get a cup of tea...I think my pic for project 365 today will be the thermometer that says -14 on it!!! Stay Warm!!!

No comments: