Friday, February 20, 2009

Project 365 update!

I finished February's template and got the first 2 weeks of February done.... I am really enjoying these pictures and the journaling about everyday little things that might never be captured on a scrapbook page.
I have lots going on and I am trying to get into a groove getting layouts and projects done for triple the scraps....I find when I am on a design or creative team I always get more scrappin done...
LOM is going well I have all my photos from 2004 till current organized and almost all are in the binders...I spent this whole week doing that in between dealing with children with upset tummies! Almost all of them came down with the virus this week. Today is our first day of getting back to good health!! I think this weekend will be very laid back!!

No comments: