Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Altered Notebook...A Prayer Journal

I had such an awesome day today!!!! I got to go shopping at my very favorite scrapbooking store...Memory Lane in Quakertown, Pa!! OHHHH!! It is huge and they have all the newest stuff!!! I am not going to tell you how much money I spent...hehe!! So I need to get my room cleaned up so I can work with my new stuff!!
I just completed this cute altered notebook....I love altering notebooks...so cheap and easy!! And this one is special because I am going to use it to keep track of the scriptures I am praying over the children. Every week I am concentrating on one scripture and praying that over my children. The idea came from this wonderful site.....check it out.. Lifting hands


A short tutorial on how I altered the notebook.....take any cheap notebook (I like the ones I find at walmart and sometimes the dollar store) Carefully take the cover and back off. (you can also do it with the cover on....the paper just won't cover the entire cover.
Use strong adhesive to attatch your paper, I love my ATG gun for this or spray adhesive.
Then decorate as you want.....anything goes.
Now you have a one of a kind notebook to use or gift away!!

No comments: