Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weds. challenge over at CPCM


I was able to do the Weds. challenge over at Christian Paper Craft Magazine. It was to do a layout on the word delight.
I chose Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and he delighteth in His way

The pic is of Jacob in the woods last Monday catching salamanders as he loves to do!
I got to use my new paper distressing tool from MM on this one.....I can see myself using this alot!!



I almost forgot.....sketch 58 was posted on Friday and here is my digi layout for it!!! Enjoy!! And have a very blessed day!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Hajime no Ippo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great layouts! So glad you were able to participate in the Wednesday challenge and you did such a great job with it!