Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update and lots of layouts!!

I haven't been bloggin much but I've been busy scrappin!!
Warning this post is really picture heavy!! I am all caught up with the challenges over at the Spraground! It has been a lot of fun working on my digi skills and learning new techniques! Here is what I've done!




















I have been doing so much digi (there are a couple paper pages in there) that I needed to get my hands back into my paper supply....so I completed this layout for the Friday challenge over at CPCM. I really liked this photo of my Mom with Caleb....look at those cheeks!! This was June 0f 2007....my baby is a big boy now!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Fabulous job on everything-isn't digi fun?

Rosa B. said...

I love your work! Your layouts make me want to scrap! ;)