Sunday, August 30, 2009

Layouts, Cards and a Wall hanging

This is a catch up post! I was busy this week creating but did not have a lot of time to share. I made a few cards for friends this week.

This is a layout I did for the Digichicks sketch of the week

I put together this wall hanging for a dear friend that needed some encouragement.

And lastly I did this layout today for another challenge over at the digichick.

I have a couple of paper scrapped layouts that are almost done...just need some finishing touches and then I can share those as well!

We are getting back into routines around here and easing in to our school year. And just to add to the mix I signed up for Shimelles Learn Something New Everyday class that starts Sept. 1! I love Shimelles classes and can't wait to get into this one!

I even hit the scrapbook store to get a cool album for this class...It is a Maya road Chipboard album in a really neat size! I will share it soon!

Have a super weekend and happy scrapping!!
Photobucket

No comments: