Monday, September 27, 2010

Life has been busy!

Things have been quiet here......my scrapbook room has been silent all summer.....I just have not had the energy to devote to scrapping lately! I have been taking photos like crazy and practicing shooting in manual.....but my scrapping mojo has been missing!

The big reason is because in mid July I realized I was pregnant!!! Yes, it was a huge surprise but the best one ever! We really did not think I was going to be able to have any more.....yet God has given us a gift! Along with this gift came the unwelcome gift of 24/7 morning sickness.....that I am still dealing with today. And tired....I have not never felt so tired during a pregnancy before. So that is part of why I am not scrapping.

But I am determined to get my mojo back!!!! And so I have joined in with LOAD this fall! I am hoping the inspiration and the daily prompts will get me back on track and wanting to scrap again. I am going in hoping to get our beach vacation pictures all scrapped not sure if it will be all digital or a mix of paper too. We will see what happens.....

So if you are looking for a way to get scrapping come join LOAD and do 31 layouts in 31 days....there is great prizes too!!!

And hopefully you will see some layouts from me soon!




Photobucket

No comments: