Saturday, October 2, 2010

LOAD 10/10 Day two!

studio calico kit Partly Sunny from June


Can you believe it is 9:30 am and I have finished my LOAD layout for today!!!! That's what happens when you have a bad head cold and can't sleep! I was up at 5am and figured I might as well check the challenge for today and get started!!! I even decided to use one of my studio calico kits and do a paper layout!!! I am really happy with the way this one came out! The journaling is under the photo and reads....
Quote is by Mother Theresa. Journaling is under the photo and reads

 I love this quote! Having so many children and seeing them as blessings from God is not a popular mind set these days. So many people ask me why? Why so many children? And I usually just smile because the only reason they are asking is they have not experienced the blessing that comes with a big family. I get more hugs and kisses, constant company and the joy of raising children to love God and serve Him! No, it’s not always easy and there are days that overwhelm me but it keeps me real close to my God and it is only through His strength that I can do these things!  It is sad that our culture does not treasure children as the bible tells us too.........so many people are missing out! We all love our big family and can’t wait to welome baby number eight........who will arrive mid March!!!

Photobucket

No comments: