Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yarn Along and BSJ knit along



It's Weds. again and that means it' time for the knit along over at Small Things.....and today I can share my completed baby surprise jacket!! I love the way this came out and it was sooo fun to make! I used a wonderful organic cotton yarn ....plymouth earth oceanside organic. (my LYS just told me this color is being discontinued). I think the little wood buttons are adorable......this should fit Hannah Grace next winter! I added the cute ruffles to make it more girly......cause we all know Hannah Grace is already such a girly girl!! I just started the matching bonnet with some of the leftover yarn.....another fun project!

 






I did not capture a photo of my book this week.......still reading The Ministry of Motherhood from last weeks post.  such a good read for all moms!!

Next on the needles is a sweater for Brian......I just ordered the yarn so maybe I can cast on for Fathers Day!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Apseed said...

Great colors. Very subtle!

Jen @ Wife, "Mom", Knitter said...

Oh my goodness! That is stinkin' cute!