Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Journal Your Christmas Day one!!



I did it!! I finished my day one journal entry for Shimelles Journal Your Christmas!! I had so much fun and can see how this will really help me to keep my focus on Christ this season!! I might even have the kids do the prompts each day....it may be a new family tradition!! Here is my layout!


The journaling reads.....

Beginning today December 1 2008 I am taking back my Christmas. I promise to journal something everyday and think about the true meaning of Christmas. I will ponder Christmas’s that have passed, Christmas in the present and also my hope for Christmas’s in the future.

It is my hope that by doing this I will keep my focus on the true meaning of Christmas. That my heart will be kept in awe of Gods grace to us as he sent His only son to be born for us so that we may be saved.

My journal will help me to redeem our Holiday season for myself and my family. Helping our eyes, ears, hands and hearts to be engaged in the promise and excitement this time of year should bring.

No comments: