Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowed in and Scrappin!!




These are some shots from yesterday while the snow was still falling!





Yesterday we ended up getting over 15 inches of snow.....and are expecting 6 more tomorrow! WooHoo! The kids have been out sledding all day and I have been busy creating!! In the kitchen and in the scrap room!! Stew and rolls are cookin and I am finally caught up on my Christmas Journal. I am so proud of myself for keeping up with this and it has been alot of fun!!

Day 18 was about the food....so I left a space for pics of our Christmas feast...




For day 19 I wrote a prayer to our heavenly Father. This is an envelope that I hole punched and will use as the page. Inside it is a slip of paper with my prayer on it....



Day 20 I decided to take a picture of all our cards hanging on the wall....I know there is still a few more days till Christmas but we have not gotten as many cards this year...everyone must be cutting back...I did not take the pic yet of the cards but this is the page it will go on.

No comments: