Thursday, January 28, 2010

Develop On Fridays




I just happened to stumble upon this new group .....I was over at Paislee Press and read about a new photography group and so I decided to join in and try to keep up with some of these amazing photographers. This year I really want to learn more about my camera and how to take amazing photos with it!
Our first lesson was about finding our voice. I took about 80 shots of my subject and realized that I did not really get into capturing what I saw until about the 30th or so picture....here is my favorite from the shoot....I chose to photograph some ribbon spools from my collection.

This first one is my favorite. Love the B&W and just the texture and flow of the ribbon, the next few are some ones I also liked~



 

 
This was a great exercise in focus and just really taking the time to try to capture what I really wanted the photo to say....I think my voice in photography is a lot like my life....controlled chaos!!


Photobucket

No comments: