Monday, January 11, 2010

Update!!

Oh I have been so bad about updating both of my blogs lately! I have been busy with Log Your Memory and organizing the scrap room!
I have a few layouts to share .....the first is one I did for Log your memory and it is my word for the year.

Iwas not sure if I shared this one before so if i did...sorry....

this is one that I did for a challenge at the digi chick.....

another challenge at the digichick was to use a big photo as your layout....I love how this one turned out!!

this was a scraplift over at the digichick......

This is a paper one I did for this weeks challenge at Log Your memory.....I just got my studio calico kit so expect some more paper layouts soon!!

I love these pics of Caleb on new years eve!!



And this one I just finished......I used a new photo action I found at the coffeeshop....loving her free actions!!


Well that's all for now....I am pretty busy keeping up with the board and gallery over at Log Your Memory.....come on over and check it out...things are really starting to hop over there!!!

Oh one more thing....I did just finish my December Daily.....and I love the way it turned out! I don't have pics yet but in the next few days I will hopefully get some taken!
smaller one

No comments: