Sunday, February 28, 2010

Altered art from a recycled frame.....and a few layouts

The Sweet talk journaling challenges over at Log Your Memory have really stretched me this month! We have covered just about every type of journaling imaginable and i have gotten some really meaningful layouts done.


 

  

  

  
  
I also created this cute wall hanging to give to a friend we were visiting. So simple to make and I even reused an old frame.  

I have a few more sweet talk challenges to finish up and then I will be done......with all the snow I hope there is lots of time to scrap!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your bless this home frame. I also really love the layout where you have your parents. What am amazing life song you wrote about them, just beautiful and touching. XOXO, Julie. :0)