Friday, February 5, 2010

been scrapping.....

been busy catching up with some CT work....I am really enjoying the challenges over at Log Your Memory. I am really capturing so much more of our everyday life....the real stuff! Here are 2 of my most recent layouts..

 

  
So proud of myself...we skated on Monday and here is a layout already from pics that day!!! (Patting myself on the back) That does not happen too often.....

And I am still keeping up with my photo a day ....I just got my new template sets for the  month of February so I can get those layouts going as well!

We are expecting snow this weekend...lots of it......so it might just be a pretty scrappy weekend....(I'm hoping!!)



Photobucket

2 comments:

anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anna said...

It's nice to find other scrapbookers who homeschool. I love your pages.
I have exactly the same goals in homechooling as you do. TFS!