Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 new layouts

I've been scrapping!! Not as much as I would like but I'm managing to get in some craft time in between everything the kids have going on!

This first layout is for the CPCM sketch challenge.



This went up on Tues. and I did not have the chance to post it yet. I have been wanting to do this layout and just needed the time to get it together. I found these old photo booth pics that Brian and I had taken when we were dating....in the summer of 1992. So I thought in my little scrappy mind that it would be an awesome layout if we went and had another photo booth experience this summer while at the Jersey Shore. So we did it and this is the resulting layout....


I am really happy with the way it came out! And it was so fun to put together....just check me out big jersey girl hair and all!!! What a great memory!!

This next layout is for this weeks sketch over at 52 sketches. It was a fun one too and I went back to 2005 and pulled these adorable pics of Jacob! What a cutie!!



I am really enjoying these new sketch sites and hope you take the time to try some of them out!!

smaller one

No comments: