Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog Hop Finale for Triple The Sketch!!

Well this is it!! Our last time designing for TTS!! I am going to get right to the sketches today to get this blog hop rolling!!

You should be arriving here from TTS where Patter showed you the awesome sketches we had to work with today! The first one is my own sketch #75 and if you would like to play with the digital template you can download it HERE. Please link me up if you create with it...I would love to see!

And this is my Digital layout using Shabby Princess Summer Cottage Kit, fonts are contra and prissy frat boy, created in PSE 6


And sketch #76 was fun....I turned it and flipped it to come out with my layout. This is Caleb at 6 months...he is going to be 3 in 2 weeks....my baby! Sorry the pic is a little fuzzy, I did not realize it at the time.

supplies used are bazzill kraft paper, mm paper, ranger distress ink, cm letter stickers, Tim Holtz mask, mm flowers and brads, autumn leaves transparency, collage press journaling tape

I finally got to use my ranger distress ink with the masks. I used the scroll one and just inked around the edges around my title. So fun and really easy to do!! I love the grungy look! I also wrapped some fiber around the chipboard #....I was being lazy and did not want to cut paper to cover it....but I love the texture!

Well everyone that's it.....remember that the site will still remain up with just no new content added so we can go back and use the origianl sketches again and again!! Your next stop is Chelsea's blog and I know you will be inspired by what she has created.

To all the TTS followers and my wonderful design team friends please feel welcome to come and hang any time! I have so enjoyed our time together and I'm sure I will see you around as we follow this path God has put before us.....who knows where He will have us creating for Him next!!


Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:9



Photobucket

6 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous page and take on the sketch!

Elizabeth said...

I love your pages they ROCK!

Jennifer Evans said...

Thanks for the inspiring sketch... I had fun using it in minature. ;)

Rebekah Williams said...

Really love what you did with the sketch!! And by the way, I had a great time with that one, too. Definitely a favorite sketch of mine from now on!

Gloria Stengel said...

WOW! That digi LO is so pretty! Love those colors and all the details. Your sketch sure rocks!

Rona said...

Great layouts. Thanks for all the inspiration!!