Sunday, September 20, 2009

A New Look!!

Well, I was stuck at home today with 2 sick kiddos...Brian took everyone else to church so I had time to fool around with my blog! I was not ever happy with the last change I made so I played around and I think I really like it this time! I got the background from The House Of Three and I actually made the header myself with some brushes....let me know what you think!
It always takes me forever to change up my blog because....I forget how I did it last time and have to go back and reconfigure it all out!

I should have taken time this afternoon to scrap......I hope to get some time in the next couple of days to get some projects started! Here is a layout I did last week for the scrap tag over at The Digi Chick...



I have been looking for some new sketch sites since TTS is now a fond memory....I have found a few that I never came across before. One I am enjoying is 52 Sketches...52 weeks another is Little Shop of Sketches  and if you go over to the Prima blog they have a sketch once a month as well......I love Septembers sketch! Go check it out!!
I'm off to go cuddle with my two littlest that both have the sniffles....and I'm praying the rest of the crew doesn't come down with them!
Be blessed!



smaller one

No comments: